THE FERTILITY SHOW
5-6 November 2010
Ginefiv will be exhibiting at the Fertility Show on the 5th and 6th November at Olympia, London.
Dr. Alarcón Roldán will be giving a talk about IMSI and Oosight on the 6th November at 14.45.
ABOUT THE FERTILITY SHOW
Thinking of having a baby?
Finding it difficult to get pregnant?
Want to know how fertile you are?
Looking for some answers?
Whether you're just thinking about starting a family or have been trying for ages, find out what you need to know at The Fertility Show.
- 100 exhibitors
- 60 talks from experts
- Medical and complementary alternatives
- Leading UK and overseas clinics
- Fertility assessments and treatments
- Advice for everyone including single women and same sex parents
- A successful and proven event, now in its 2nd year
For those just thinking of having a baby:
- Zita West on how to get pregnant
- Marilyn Glenville on fertility-boosting nutrition
- Dr Zhai on Chinese medicine
- Charles Kingsland on preparing for pregnancy
For people finding it difficult to get pregnant:
- Carole Gilling-Smith on testing your ovarianreserve
- Sue Avery on the main approaches to treatment
- Paul Serhal on the fertility rollercoaster
- Allan Pacey on what men need to know about their fertility
- Raj Rai on recurrent miscarriage
For those considering IVF:
- Kate Brian on how to choose a clinic
- Natalie Gamble on treatment abroad
- Clare Lewis-Jones on what the NHS will pay for
- Anthony Rutherford on avoiding twins
- Mohamed Taranissi on immunology
Britain's leading fertility specialists:
- PCOS, endometriosis, secondary infertility
- Egg freezing, reproductive surgery, alternative medicine, mild IVF
- Specific advice for single women, older women and alternative parenting
- International surrogacy and donors abroad
- Coping strategies and managing relationships through treatment
The Fertility Show is backed by Britain's leading fertility support group, Infertility Network UK. It is a dedicated and discreet* environment where you can learn about your fertility, explore your options with experienced and sympathetic professionals and find out how to give yourself the best chance of conceiving.
VISIT THE SHOW IF...
- You've just
started trying for a baby
With a programme of 60 talks and 100 exhibitors, from clinics to nutritionists, The Fertility Show is the place to get answers. 3,000 people discovered this last year. Find out if it's for you.