Ginefiv would like to inform all patients about the current mobility restrictions, so that you can plan your treatment with complete peace of mind.
Firstly, you should know that current mobility restrictions do not limit medical activities: the clinic will continue operating normally and under strict security measures, as described in our Besafe protocol.
According to the latest information from the government in UK on mobility restrictions, medical appointments and emergencies figure on the list of reasons for which travel is authorized. This means that if you have an appointment at our clinic, you can attend. Please be sure you check the government guidance before planning your trip to Spain and do not forget to request a certificate from our clinic to confirm your appointment with us:
If you travel to Spain by plane, you will need to fill in a health control form available at https://www.spth.gob.esfrom the Spanish Ministry of Health. You will receive a QR code that you will need to show at your arrival at the airport in Spain.
Should you need further information, please feel free to contact us either by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 02031293419.
You can also request a videocall appointment with one of our specialists at any time.
Before attending the clinic…
- Check you don’t have fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms and please do not attend the clinic if you have had any of these symptoms during the last 14 days. The same if you have been in touch during the last 14 days with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 is a probable case.
- If possible, please attend the clinic alone.
- Always use face masks.
When you arrive at the clinic…
- We will check your temperature.
- We will request you to wash your hands with water and soap or with sanitizers available at the reception and waiting rooms.
- We will request you to keep a social distancing of 1,5 meters with other patients.
- We will avoid shaking hands.
- You will see we have withdrawn all our magazines and all types of paper documentation of our waiting rooms and that all rooms are regularly disinfected.
These measures, together with your collaboration, will make Ginefiv a safe place for all of us.