As you know, due to the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19, we are in a health alert situation that will probably last for the next few weeks.
That is why, and always following the recommendations of the Ministry of Health, we at Ginefiv are taking all the necessary measures to stop its spread, thus ensuring the health of our patients and employees:
- All our workers have been instructed not to go to the Clinic if they show symptoms. This also applies to those who may have been in contact with someone who has been tested positive or who travelled to risk areas.
- We have placed informational posters on basic preventive and hygiene measures at various locations in our Clinic.
- In order to avoid possible risks related to direct physical contact, all our staff has been advised to avoid greeting patients (handshakes or kisses).
- Our staff is instructed to wash their hands before and after receiving each patient.
- We also recommend that all persons entering the clinic wash their hands with soap and water or with the disinfectant gels available at the reception desk so that we can use them all.
- All our staff has been provided with the necessary protective equipment.
- The cleaning and disinfection services of all the clinic's facilities have been reinforced.
- All magazines have been removed from our waiting rooms.
- We closely monitor any possible symptoms of any worker, as well as any recommendations from the health authorities.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience these measures may cause, but we are sure that with everyone's cooperation we will be able to make Ginefiv a safe place, where we can maintain continuity and quality of care for our patients.